Header

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Music Reveals Our Life Sometimes

It usually happens that when we are in tough and bad mood we listen soft and sad songs. And when we are in good and funky mood we prefer funny and jumbo songs. I don't know about you all but yes if i talk about myself so its easy to say i am moody and feel like to listen songs according to my mood. Now a days it is happening that i am listening more romantic songs.. now you all will think like "what happened to her !!! ". WELL friends, Now i am trying to make me feel more in love and searching peace in love :). Yes, these soft, romantic and soothing songs gives me some kind of freshness and strength. I feel like yes i am still a youth and try to feel my self special on this earth. Well i might ... hmm yes of course i will be special for some one on this earth who will be a good half for me in coming years. The songs which we listen and prefer to listen shows our behavior and way towards our life. So finally and finally i would strongly say and declare i will feel good about myself and feel that i am a special person on this earth. And presence of me here make some difference in my surrounding for sure.

1 comment:

  1. my thinking also as like u in sad mood sad songs in good mood hip hop music :)... your post is really good...keep it up

    ReplyDelete