Header

Saturday, June 29, 2024

29th June 2024 || Chutti Wala Din

 Today is my chutti wala din :) 

Today in my relax mood i clicked my latest canvas painting with my husbands mobile, as usual my mobile camera is now tired of clicking good pictures. One by one i saved them to my laptop MY ARTS folder and browsed in sequence of my understanding.

Few of my latest art works i uploaded in my recently active instagram profile whereas, few more are still be be uploaded. Today i planned to be active on my very old running blog which is almost 14 years old Off course ! now i have to keep the layout according to the trend. Although i feels the fresh and unfiltered content is more around. 

I hope to create my more paintings according to my taste and trend in future. The great new i also wanted to share is about upcoming Art Exhibition of mine first time in MUMBAI next year...

I would definitely like to here from you on my update....

STAY CONNECTED ......

  

No comments:

Post a Comment